Almost 4 years ago, we moved to Central Florida. Part of the reason was to be close to the Magic. Still loving life and enjoying our Disney days and nights.
Before moving down, we followed bloggers, had favorite websites, Twitter accounts and Facebook posts that we lived vicariously through. We planned each detail of the next trip and the one after that. We fought off the Disney blues with keepsakes and more planning. One great way to keep the magic alive is through subscription boxes. I’ve watched tons and tons of unboxing on YouTube.
I love the whole concept! Some of them are so cool with souvenirs that I would love. A lot of them can be really pricey. With the Disney parks app you can now buy so many things that are in the Parks.
So we started thinking, what is missing? How can we put a Positively Disney spin on a subscription box?
Here’s what we came up with:
1. This is about you. We want to know more about you. We want to know your likes and dislikes, where you been and where you want to go and what makes your happy place happy for you.
2. Price points. We want this to be flexible to match everyone’s budget.
3. Theming. One month we could be all about Magic Kingdom, the next Star Wars and the following one it’s Port Orleans Riverside.
4. #Floridaliving. Do you want to get information and doodads from Gatorland, SeaWorld or Daytona? Sure, why not!
5. A little extra. Do you want to have all matching t-shirts for your family of 6? How about you need a special ornament to complete your collection? We could do that for you, let us shop at the parks for you.
What do you think? We value your opinion!
Courtney, Gina and Kim