I’m sure I’m biased because I visit WDW several times weekly. I’ll be as neutral as possible.
1. Magic Bands make life easier at the parks. Period.
2. Stickers. It’s a small thing but I like to score a few every visit.
3. Fast Pass + makes planning your day easy without running from ride to ride. I haven’t appreciated it enough.
4. Bathrooms. There are so many and they’re everywhere! I missed them in Disneyland.
5. Jungle Cruise. Sure, the rides are almost identical but the queue in Magic Kingdom is covered and has ceiling fans. In Disneyland, you have to go up and down stairs and in the sun. Not a fan.
Bonus – Cinderella Castle is majestic! It looms large and is the focal point of the World.
Bonus bonus – space! With 4 parks and 2 water parks, there’s room for everyone!