1. In the real world, no one tells me to have a magical day. I wish they did, I would love to have a magical day!
2. I can’t wear my Minnie ears at work. I think it would really boost morale but it’s one of those things that is acceptable in Disney World and not in Corporate America.
3. There’s no 3 o’clock parade in the real world. What a great way to break up a day then to find a spot sit down with some candy and wait for a fire-breathing dragon. This also does not happen in Corporate America. Unless, you count 3 o’clock break time as a parade. There are also no balloons for sale.
5. The Confectionary has caramel apples that look like Olaf! The vending machine has egg salad sandwiches.
6. Walking around Disney World, you can hear festive happy music that will make you sing along. At work, the hold music is an instrumental version of Michael McDonald songs.