Sure, we all know that a Disney Vacation can bring us endless fun. However, there’s nothing like a vacation to teach us some truly important life lessons.
1. Patience – all little Joey wants to do is ride on Toy Story Mania. However your fast passes were for The Little Mermaid and Frozen Sing a Long. Your patience will be tested. Good luck!
3. Compromise – this is a skill as the group gets larger. The job is to make everyone in your group think they are getting what they want.My poor niece Courtney has suffered through many many trips on and has learned all the words to Journey into Imagination with Figment!
4. Too much of a good thing is sometimes just too much – this lesson will be learned at the buffets. Don’t worry, you’ll be walking this all off!
5. Tantrum O:Clock is real – I personally witness this every weekend at WDW. It’s usually around 3-4pm. It’s usually children (but not always). It’s always best to avoid eye contact. The only real cure is a time out for everyone. This is why you should always plan for downtime.
6. it’s a small world – the song will get stuck in your head. There’s no escaping it.
Join our group on Facebook – Positively Disney Living